Archive by Author

Trafficking is torment

27 Apr

Every year, several thousand children, men, and women are forced into trafficking, be it labor slavery or sex slavery. 30% of all trafficking victims are men and boys, they are usually used as labor slaves, and the other 70% consisting of women and girls are used for sex slavery, for the most part. This disgusts me. People think that this kind of thing gets rid of STDs, and helps people. This industry helps no one, and only corrupts people, and harm innocent victims. This sordid industry needs to be stopped. the vile acts committed are wrong and absolutely unforgivable. No one should be a slave. No one should own a slave. This horrid industry must come to a close, as it is immoral, crude, cruel, and unhealthy. The victims suffer, sometimes becoming suicidal or grow other problems. No labor slavery should exist, no sex slavery should exist, and no slavery should exist.

Advertisements

Trafficking and its side effects

19 Apr

Trafficking is a growing industry, the 2nd largest to be exact, and it is constantly growing at an alarming rate. Trafficking occurs in nearly all  countries, with an estimated 100,000-300,000 underage victims, just in the United States. Annually 600,000-800,000 men, women and children are trafficked across Europe. Asia has many people trafficked into other countries, including Japan, China, the United States, Australia, and all throughout Europe. Sometimes the slaves can be bought at below $100. People are sold, scammed, tricked, and forced into the industry. The industry itself also corrupts countries and anyone involved in the industry.

Severity of Trafficking

11 Apr

Trafficking is a world-wide, big, growing problem, that is second only to the drug industry. Trafficking occurs in most countries, and the majority of trafficking is sex trafficking. Most victims of sex trafficking are women under the age of 24, and many children are involved in this trafficking. 95% of victims experienced physical or sexual violence during trafficking, and many suffer from trauma. Victims are abused, and traffickers can be making a large profit off of the business. Facts pointing out the negatives are growing constantly.

 

Slavery and morality

29 Mar

Slavery, no matter how you put it, is immoral, and needs to be stopped. It still exists, and it is occurring all over the world, but it can be stopped. Slavery is immoral, and humans should be equal. Some slaves are used for labor, and others are used for personal use. I think this is unbelievable, intolerable, and just wrong.

They should stop, but it doesn’t look like they will anytime soon. Foundations that we can support exist, like Destiny Rescue, so everyone can help.

%d bloggers like this: